A couple of weeks ago one of my good friends and neighbors got married here on the island! We had our fingers crossed for sunshine but it wasn’t meant to be, instead we got a beautiful double rainbow after the “in-house” ceremony! Way to not let a little rain ruin y’alls beautiful day! :)
This is exactly what I’ve been looking for my entire life.
Do I spy some Sanshee? Fuck yeah.
Glinda’s (the good witch) dress is simple, and long sleeved. So, you’re wedding dress should be too!
Yup my wedding dress! OMG its perfect!
Too bad I’m gonna be a cat lady
Oh my goodness, I just got chills. That’s beautiful.
There is a reason you shouldn’t have your bachelor/ette party the day before the wedding.
(via Once Wed)
Vines(we used Jasmine)
1. Make two bunches of vines
2. Secure longest branch to one side of the chair
3. Attach with floral tape
4. Secure the second bunch horizontally with floral tape
5. Drape the vines around the opposite edge of the chair
6. Tie a ribbon to conceal the floral tape